The Bram-Cor FFIL pharmaceutical linear filling machine for bottles represents an evolution in the systems of filling for pharmaceutical rigid vessels, combining Maximum reliability, High precision in metering and Low maintenance costs. The process has been designed in order to offer the maximum functional easiness:
- The bottles are fed through a special sanitary belt
- A mechanical system provides for the correct positioning of each bottle under the filling system
- Special slides lower the filling nozzles to the vessel mouth
- The nozzles have a special design avoiding the production of foam even at high filling speed
- The mass flow-meters provide for the metering of the solution better than a ± 1% precision, allowing a perfect sterilization in place through pure steam
- The slides raise and the separators get up in order to let the vessels feed.
Click here to see (main Bram-Cor site) all the pharmaceutical lines (turnkey, water treatment, processing, filling and packaging systems).